Communication about the family of Catalyst Church
Jim Shoptaugh, 6/3 has angiogram to check heart. Find out if he still has to wear external defibrillator
Dena Landers-her brother is having back surgery on June 27th in North Carolina. Everything went well.
Wendy Brown -5/23 Has breast lumps and lumps traveling under arm into back on left side. Having genetic blood testing done and it will go from there if they do any BX or plan surgery
Lisa Ann Miller - June 27th is her colonoscopy, endoscopy and the pill tracker...
7/15 is her injection in back at pain clinic
7/01 Iron infusions
Still waiting on the dermatology scheduling and rheumatology
Tamera Sisk - mother having battery replaced in defibrillator on June 28 at St Vincent, having open heart surgery, at St Vincent Hospital as soon as they can dissolve blood clot found in her heart .Also was told the polyps they removed during colonoscopy came back as precancerous.
Vicki Hubert - 6/11 Step-brother's fiance is in the hospital with liver failure due to alcohol. They don't believe in God, and don't want any visitors. If you could just keep them in your prayers.
Tamara Sisk - 7/17 dad having prostate surgery
Marty Wages-7/2 mother in Hospital with diviticulitis.
Melinda French - 7/2 mother had surgery. She is staying with dad to keep an eye on him. Very stressed
- Aaron Perry - will still be getting blood draws 3xs a week for months...Adam ts13 needs to be atleast 30%. Right now it's at 24%. The "miracle drug" is doing its job by keeping his platelets up, but his body is still fighting itself. Platelets and adam ts13 are vital with ttp, both have to be up. 6/5 Got call that his labs are off again and has to restart chemo.6/12 Arron's 1st day of chemo this round. 6/20 update, doing really well this round of chemo.
- Jim Shoptaugh - Heart Issues, has to wear external defibrillator until June 3rd, migraines... Going to try at a later date to go through the base of the neck to place leads for the stimulator. Need to get insurance approval first,could be 6-8weeks from 5/1, Update 6/4 still in insurance phase.
- Wes Goad- heart, dialysis
- Keith Bailey - Back problems
- Depression (no names)
- Denise Joseph - Lupus and more....
- Bruce Priest's Sister, 6/11,has completed radiation for recurrent breast cancer Bone scan was good and CT only showed one tiny spot on right lung. Pet scan to follow radiation treatments in about a week. 7/2 Mother fell and broke her arm.
Larry French - Has found a Dr. To perform lapband surgery, for weight loss, sometime in the future and has applied for disability.
Lisa Ann Miller - still dealing with loss of father and the stress from it is causing her to breakout in hives all over 6/4 update, has been referred to a dermatologist no date set yet.
Vicki Hubert - 5/29 grandma was DX with stage 4 lung cancer.6/6 update... 6/21- Her port was placed and starts chemo monday. She has a blood clot in her leg cuz she isn't able to take her blood thinners cuz of placing the port. So her one leg is swollen 3 times bigger than the other right now. Vicki's brother's fiance got transfered to iu hospital in indy. They are pumping her liver full of steriods to try to help.
Kendra Singh - 6/5 mom's test kit for colon cancer came back positive. Colonoscopy is set for August
Marty Wages - trouble with knee. Had MRI on Friday. Update-Extreme arthritis in knee cap, which is causing inflammation, which is causing fluid. They gave the first of three injections and fitted with a brace.7/2 second of 3 injections in knee.
Catherine Nurrenbern - trouble with heart rate going too high. Getting a monitor on Monday 24th and has to wear it for 2-4 weeks.
Liz Reynolds - 6/23 fell and severely sprained ankle, using crutches.
Samuel Grant Causey - Dresser table
Wendy Brown - ISO: lawnmower that works
Liz Reynolds--ISO- baby swing